about the show...
After originally appearing in the role of Mason at the Stables Theatre in 1988, Bryan directed (and co-produced with Sideswipe Productions) Allan Mackay’s nail biting story in March and April 1996.
The scene is set when past schoolboy football hero, Mickey, holds siege on a city building’s roof, with his father’s rifle. Dean, his mate… and football rival, is sent up to talk Mickey down.
The play is a fast moving and dramatic one-act work.
cast and characters...
- Joseph Williams: Mickey
- Juan Modinger: Dean
- Yvette Tattam: Julie
- Greg Poppleton: Mason / Clerk & Officer
- Director / Co-Producer: Bryan Cutts
- Co-Producer: Carole Kelly
- Co-producers: Sideswipe Productions
- Stage Manager: Troi O’Donoghue
- Lighting Design: Tim Cramsie
- Lighting Operation:Terry Burgan
- Sound Engineer: Pat Powell
- Sound Operation: Michelle Pon-Burgan
- Set Design & Construction: Terry Burgan snr
- Production Photographer: Keith McIlroy