Bryan is on the advisory committee which works with the Blue Mountains City Council in providing funding to local cultural projects.
The next round of funding is now open; so if you have a worthy project, consider submitting your application.
The Program aims to provide funding to strengthen & develop the Blue Mountains cultural sector by:
- encouraging arts innovation
- supporting the development of partnerships & collaborative networks
- fostering the development of professional skills in local arts & cultural organisations
- engaging local communities & visitors in arts & cultural activities as both participants & audiences
- strengthening Council’s Sustainable Blue Mountains 2025 goal by addressing environmental sustainability in the development & delivery of projects
For further information & to discuss proposals contact: Jenny Brown on 4780 5653 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for applications is 26 March 2012
See Council’s website for further information: www.bmcc.nsw.gov.au/yourcommunity/culturalservices