If you are an actor and / or a creative artiste who wants to be kept in the know about future auditions and call-outs, please subscribe to Bryan’s newsletter.
Below are some projects for which I am looking for people to join. Scroll through, and if something appeals to you, make contact and let’s talk….
Another ‘Live’ Radio Theatre
I have secured the exclusive performance rights to an Australian radio comedy series, which I will be staging in a similar way to what I have been doing with The Goon Show LIVE!, which has been staged regularly since 2013.
There are four main characters, who are present in most episodes, and several guest appearances. While most characters are male, some wonderful female characters make guest appearances too.
Auditions are yet to be called; if you want to receive notification of the call-out for applications, it is recommended that you subscribe to my Actors’ newsletter.
Call out for Title Theme Composer – closed
I am looking for a Title Theme Composer to attach to the audio project ‘Laura Falls’ – an episodic detective story in the noir style.
My first audio project in in pre-production, and I now need to attach voice talent to the project. This production is a joint venture with Sydney’s Radio 2RPH.
Call-out for Voice Talent – closed
The series is an episodic detective story in the noir style.
- An initial five (5) episodes will be recorded, produced and aired on Radio 2RPH
- It is intended to air the series in NSW and Nationally.
- The episodes will be made available digitally as podcasts
- It is anticipated that this will be an on-going series
There are 3 main characters to be cast. ;
Laura Falls (female)
- A private eye.
- She is rude, abrasive, blunt, honest and does not suffer fools.
Wendy Falls (female)
- She is shy and quiet and puts up with her sister’s peculiarities.
- She is observant.
William Borough (male)
- A junior detective charged with investigating Laura’s dissatisfied clients to identify possible suspects in Laura’s murder.
- He is attentive and compassionate.
- He is very smart.
Note; all accents and vocal types will be considered.