I am looking for a Title Theme Composer for the audio project ‘Laura Falls’ – an episodic detective story in the noir style.
Note; While applications are encouraged from as broad a cross-section of composers as possible, given the nature of this project, preference will be given to blind or low vision applicants.
Laura Falls has been murdered and her sister Wendy is missing.
William Borough is asked to investigate Laura’s unsolved case files to determine if the clients in those cases may be possible suspects in her disappearance.
Each episode is devoted to a case file.
Using flashbacks, we hear the interactions between Laura, Wendy and the client, as well as any relevant details.
Towards the end of the episode William asks why the case was unsolved. And in a final flashback we learn of the status of the case and why Laura abandoned it or why the client terminated the job.
This is a joint project of Radio 2RPH and Bryan Cutts, who is the director and executive producer.
- An initial five (5) episodes will be recorded, produced and aired on Radio 2RPH (Sydney)
- It is intended to air the series in NSW and Nationally.
- The episodes will be made available digitally as podcasts
- It is anticipated that this will be an on-going series
Please email me ([email protected]) with the subject line Laura Falls Music;
- Links to two (2) contrasting examples of your work (please do NOT send files by email, links only)
- A short submission discussing your proposed approach to the project
- Deadline for submissions is 26th November 2017