Throughout the year Bryan jumps up on stage to strut his stuff, and no matter how loud the cries of “Gerrof ya dope”, he improvises his little heart out.
This show is being presented at the Paragon, in Katoomba. This establishment is a delightful ye-olde-world destination for anyone visiting the Blue Mountains… and with Bryan’s and the rest of the cast’s antics on the menu, your visit will be one to remember.
Join Bryan on Saturday night the 8th of December, for this candied live improvised theatre show, where anything can (and will) happen.
The theme for the show is Chocolate.. of course!
So, what are the details..?
- What? Theatresports® ‘Chocolate-box Re-toxification’
- Where? Paragon Restaurant (and delicious hand-made Chocolates Emporium) at 65 Katoomba Street, Katoomba, Blue Mountains
- When? Saturday 8th December 2012 – 8.30pm (come for dinner before-hand, 10% discount if booked for the show)
- Tickets? Full $20, Concession $10
- Bookings & information? Here or call the Paragon on 02 4782 2928