If you are an actor / artiste who wants to be kept in the know about future auditions and call-outs, please subscribe to Bryan’s Actors’ newsletter.
Below are some projects which are being cast / or will be casting soon…
One of my upcoming shows for children is centred around a dog, which will be portrayed by a life-size puppet.
Applications are sought from suitably skilled artistes who would like to be involved in this exciting project, which will be presented during the September / October 2018 School Holidays in Katoomba, Blue Mountains NSW.
- You will be working with the writer to develop the character and its physicality.
- You will be required to build the puppet, and operate it during the show.
Interested parties should fill out the form below. They will be contacted by phone to discuss the project and skills, before progressing to the next step, a face-to-face meeting.
Wanted; a Rollicking Fun Show
Hello Creatives and Performing artistes,
I am on the look-out for a fun, high energy Christmas-themed dinner / show to be performed in the Blue Mountains.
- It could be a little bit ‘saucy’, but most importantly it needs to be highly entertaining and good fun.
- The event will be run on a co-operative basis, with the majority of the box-office revenue being distributed to the artistes.
- I can offer a venue and marketing… all you have to do is put on a great show.
If you are interested to learn more, use the form below to tell me about your idea.
Call-out for theatre / cabaret shows
I am on the look-out for great shows to present in the Blue Mountains, west of Sydney.
If you have created a show and are looking for new audiences, the Blue Mountains might be a good place to start. Next to Sydney, this region is the most visited destination – and those visitors as well as the local residents, are always looking for great theatrical experiences.
Through my production company Entertainment Blue Mountains, I have an established marketing and ticketing infrastructure in place, and have contacts with many venue owners / managers.
If the idea of touring to this beautiful place is appealing to you, please fill out the form below, without obligation. All discussions will be strictly confidential.
Another ‘Live’ Radio Theatre
Recently, I secured the exclusive performance rights to an Australian radio comedy series, which I will be staging in a similar way to what I have been doing with The Goon Show LIVE!, which has been staged regularly since 2013.
There are four main characters, who are present in most episodes, and several guest appearances. While most characters are male, some wonderful female characters make guest appearances too.
Auditions are yet to be called; if you want to receive notification of the call-out for applications, it is recommended that you subscribe to my Actors’ newsletter.
Call out for Title Theme Composer – closed
I am looking for a Title Theme Composer to attach to the audio project ‘Laura Falls’ – an episodic detective story in the noir style.
Call-out for Voice Talent – closed
My first audio project in in pre-production, and I now need to attach voice talent to the project. This production is a joint venture with Sydney’s Radio 2RPH.
The series is an episodic detective story in the noir style.
- An initial five (5) episodes will be recorded, produced and aired on Radio 2RPH
- It is intended to air the series in NSW and Nationally.
- The episodes will be made available digitally as podcasts
- It is anticipated that this will be an on-going series
There are 3 main characters to be cast. ;
Laura Falls (female)
- A private eye.
- She is rude, abrasive, blunt, honest and does not suffer fools.
Wendy Falls (female)
- She is shy and quiet and puts up with her sister’s peculiarities.
- She is observant.
William Borough (male)
- A junior detective charged with investigating Laura’s dissatisfied clients to identify possible suspects in Laura’s murder.
- He is attentive and compassionate.
- He is very smart.
Full details of the project, audition requirements and character breakdowns are available here. The closing date for auditions is 26th November 2017. Note; all accents and vocal types will be considered.